Time & Location
31 Oct 2018, 09:00 – 13:00
Techno Park, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
About The Workshop
Our course is designed to show you how best to plan, implement and measure your social media campaigns to achieve maximum impact and meet your organisation’s objectives.
Our half-day Campaign Planning For Social Media course is aimed at businesses who already have established social media channels and an overall online presence. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of social media and a social media plan in place is helpful. This workshop-style course incorporates the opportunity for live exercises to enable attendees to create their own content.
This half-day course is designed to kick start your campaign planning strategy.
Implementing Your Campaign
- How to create a content calendar
- Time planning for you (and your team) – essential to deliver a successful campaign
- Creating a campaign delivery timeline to keep your campaign on track
- Campaign measuring tools available
- What should you be measuring?
- Measuring campaign performance and aligning with KPIs
- How to analyse your social media campaign results
- Examples of successful campaigns
Book your place
- Ticket type
Campaign Planning WorkshopPriceR 750,00