About the Role
We are currently looking for a Digital Design Intern with the relevant degree/diploma to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
You will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements as indicated below and provide a link to your portfolio upon application.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Understanding of web standards, current design trends, and social media content design
• Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the web
• Good knowledge of typography
• Self-starter with a high degree of decision-making ability
• Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
• Must be a team player, fully committed to the teams success
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong business acumen
• Fast learner
• Graphic/Digital Design qualification
• Proficient in the use of standard design software – InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• **Please remember to include your portfolio with your application.
We are a creative design and marketing studio based in Stellenbosch.